Friday 12 September 2008

News from the world of business repositioning

I've repositioned.

I was about communications, from leaflets to e-newsletters. I'm now about user friendly websites.

I've got web designers and programmers ready to collaborate with me. I've written a website planning template which I'm giving away to my clients. I'm working on my packages, there's going to be a basic, regular and 'bells and whistles' option. I've got clients. I've got my own website in production. Go go go.



Planning for my own website.


I now live with huge bits of mahjong paper on the floors and walls. Each is covered in plans for arranging and rearranging info on the current client's site.


These beautiful problems stay up until solved.


It all feels like how it should be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Natasha
The future is digital! =)
I think regular reinvention is like hitting the refresh button on your browser... good for the soul (and to get rid of remnants). With the thought and work you're putting into the sites I'm sure they're going to be a great asset for your clients. So often websites seem like an afterthought for companies, especially the copy (which I know you excel at). Great things are on the way I'm sure!

=) Marc